These terms and conditions are the terms and conditions upon which poppy’s flower design limited trades and makes our website available to you and on which we provide our services for delivery of flowers and other associated products under the poppy’s flower design brand.
If you wish to ask us anything about these terms and conditions or have any comments or complaints on or about our trading or website, please telephone or email us (details of contact us page).
ATTENTION: This legal notice applies to all our trade and the entire contents of our website and to any correspondence between us (poppy’s flower design) and you (the customer). Please read these terms and conditions carefully before placing an order. Using this website and/or placing an order indicates that you accept these terms.
- All products are subject to availability. We reserve the right to change all or some of the contents or packaging with an item of equal or greater value without notice.
- Prices do not include VAT.
- If you are not satisfied in anyway with the service or products that you have received please let us know within 48 hours and your complaint will be investigated. If we are satisfied that your complaint is genuine a replacement or refund will be given. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- The customer has the right to cancel an order for unused non-perishable goods within 7 days without giving a reason. The customer can be asked to return the goods, at their own expense. Where the customer exercises their right to cancel, we will return their money within 30 days of cancellation.
This is in line with the new European Directive on distance selling which is incorporated into UK law by The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
- poppy’s flower design will never share your confidential personal information with anyone.
Important Delivery Information
- Orders must be placed by 12noon for guaranteed same day delivery. Orders placed after this time will be subject to availability. All deliveries will be made on your chosen date between 9.30am and 5.00pm, within our trading days.
- Please ensure that you enter full and accurate details, including the address and postal code, of the recipient. We will not be responsible for any orders which are not delivered due to incorrect or incomplete information being supplied by you.
- In the event that the recipient is not in, the flowers will either be left within the grounds of the premises, at the reception or with a neighbour. If none of these are appropriate, the flowers may be returned to us for collection. In the case of delivery problems, we may need to contact the sender by phone or e-mail, please ensure that a valid contact number and/or e-mail is provided.
- Special requests for delivery times will not be guaranteed. We will always try to adhere to your requested preference wherever possible.
- We will make every effort to deliver your order as requested. However we will not be held liable if we fail to deliver due to circumstances beyond our control.
Processing and Payment
- Payment must be made via business cheque, cash or credit or debit card and the necessary terms and conditions apply. (Personal cheques are not accepted).
- Payment will be debited when you submit your order (accept for Account Holders). When you submit your order you are consenting to be bound by our terms and conditions .
- For your order to be processed and delivered on the required date, you must supply us with all the necessary details requested including full delivery details, postcode, and telephone number.
- To secure your wedding date booking with us, we require a £50 non-refundable deposit, which is deducted from the total of your order when payment is requested (that is 2 weeks prior to your wedding date). Should you cancel between full payment received and your wedding date, we shall refund less the deposit, the cost of the flowers we had ordered on your behalf, and all time and labour allocated to your order. You will be entitled to collect the flowers paid for in their unmade state.
- Some plants & flowers are harmful if consumed. We accept no liability for any harm caused by inappropriate use of any of our products.
- You should be aware of any allergies suffered by yourself or any intended recipient and anyone else in close proximity to any floral products which may cause allergic reactions. Any such known or unknown allergies are beyond our control and we do not accept responsibility for any reactions caused by products bought or received from us.
- Some flowers & their pollen may cause staining. Although every effort will be made on our part to prevent this, care and attention must be excercised when handling flowers. We are in no way responsible for the use/misuse of any of our products.
- You, the order recipient or any representative thereof agree to follow the care and handling instructions for any Floral Products supplied by us and on the information card delivered with the Floral Product Order. Damage to you, the order recipient or any representative thereof, any property or anything else caused by not following the Care and Handling Instructions on the Site and on the information card delivered with the Floral Product Order will remain the sole responsibility of you, the order recipient or any representative thereof.
We shall not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from the incorrect or inappropriate use or positioning of the Floral Product or Products by you or anyone else whilst in the possession of you, the order recipient or any representative thereof.
- Any hired or loaned items will be collected by us or returned by you (our client) from your venue on the next working day. It is your responsibility to confirm this with your event organiser or venue. We do hold a credit/debit card as a holding card while the goods are on hire. If anything were damaged or missing we will automatically take replacement costs of the item/s from this card and send a receipt for this along with the description of the item/s missing/damaged. Your details will be deleted from file as soon as the items are returned complete and undamaged or after payment has been taken. All goods remain the absolute property of our company and the client undertakes not to sell, offer to sell, assign charge, pledge or underlet, lend or otherwise deal with the products unless agreed otherwise with our company.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DO NOT IN ANY WAY AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS AS A CONSUMER.
Poppy’s Flower Design Limited, Registered 928935, 67 Old Chorley Road, Bolton, Lancashire, BL1 3AJ